- Welcome to CCBC’s QuickReg
- Logging In
- Holds/Academic Status
QuickReg allows both new and returning students to register for Continuing Education classes online. Get started with CCBC Continuing Education today!
If you have taken classes at CCBC before, you can log in to QuickReg using your existing username and password via the Login option in the menu bar. Not sure what your username and password are? No problem – just click the Forgot Password link under the Login button. If you need additional help, you can always call the Continuing Education Call & Information Center at 443-840-4700.
Existing students can view any account holds and check to see if their current academic status allows registration:
- Log in to your account (see Logging In above)
- Click the Status option on the menu bar
If you have a hold or your current academic status does not allow registration please contact the Continuing Education Call & Information Center at 443-840-4700 for assistance.
If you are new to CCBC and wish to take Continuing Education classes you can create a new student account using the New Account button on the Login page:
- Click the Login option in the menu bar
- Click the New Account button on the right-hand side of the screen
- Fill out your information (anything in red is required information)
- Click Submit
To search for classes you can use the Search box in the Registration area. Type in a CRN, Course Number, or keyword and the results will automatically be displayed!
You can also sort the classes displayed by the following columns by clicking on the column name:
- Course Title
- Course Number
- Open Seats
To register for a class:
- Find your class (see Searching for Classes above)
- Click the Select button next to the class
- Complete steps 1 & 2 for all classes that you wish to register for
Note: If you accidentally select a class that you do not wish to register for you can click the Remove button in the Selected Courses area to remove it from your selections.
- Click the Register for Selected Courses button
- If you have not already logged in, you will be redirected to the Login page. If you have taken classes with CCBC before log in using your current credentials (see Logging In above); if you are a new student create a new student account (see New Account Creation above).
- Review the courses in the Courses To Be Finalized section of the screen to ensure that your selections are correct. If you need to make any changes, click the Registration item in the menu bar to return to the schedule.
- Click the Finalize Selection button
- A new window/tab will open with a payment screen. If a new window/tab does not open, make sure that the browser’s pop-up blocker is turned off.
Important Note: you will not be registered for your class(es) until after you have submitted a payment.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment. You can pay with the following methods: Electronic Check, Visa, Discover Card, BCcard, DinaCard, American Express, or MasterCard.
Note: To receive a receipt for your payment, enter a valid email address when prompted
Note: To pay using a Payment Plan or Financial Aid contact the Continuing Education Call & Information Center at 443-840-4700 to process your registration
- Return to the QuickReg window
- You will be presented with your Invoice – to print the Invoice, click the icon shaped like a printer in the menu bar.
If you have registered for an Ed2Go online class (indicated by a building code of ED2GO) you will need to complete the following steps to finalize your registration:
- Go to www.ed2go.com/ccbconline
- Follow the instructions for Steps 1 and 2 of the registration steps
If you are registering your child for a Summer Camp, please make sure to provide the child’s information when creating the account (see New Account Creation above).
If you decide you no longer wish to take a class you can drop it as long as it’s before the start date of the class. To drop a class:
- Log in to CCBC QuickReg (see Logging In above)
- Click the Schedule option in the menu bar
- Locate the class that you wish to drop
- In the Action column, select Drop B4 Class Begins (CEED)
- Click the Select button
- Click the Drop Selected Classes button
For complete details regarding CCBC’s adherence to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), see http://www.ccbcmd.edu/About-CCBC/Policies-and-Procedures/FERPA.aspx
For additional help with registration contact the Continuing Education Call & Information Center at 443-840-4700.
For additional help with logging in to your account contact the CCBC Helpdesk at 443-840-4357.
You can also review the QuickReg FAQs.
If you need additional help, contact the Continuing Education Call & Information Center at 443-840-4700. You can also review the QuickRegs for Continuing Education FAQs (link).